Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Silent Convey

Among my friends,

You are one of the precious ones
Very genuine and rare to find

It’s not the kind smile nor

The joy of your companionship,

That is holding our friendship

I really don’t know how it started

But the happiness it brings to me

And my family is always special

The heart felt smile and the

Joy filled moment is what I see

When you are around

You are really special coz

You are not considered my friend

But son, my Mom call you

You know everything about me

Both my strengths and weakness

Even without I spell it

You listened to my dreams

You know how I feel about life

And you value what it all means

Arj, I know you can understand that

It is not possible to put everything here

Let the silence convey all that is unsaid

No comments: