Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anything Not To Loose Your Friendship

Nobody else has ever touched my life the way you have

Though we had not seen each other

The bond between us was across the miles

And it should have taken years to build,

But we did in a day or two


I am glad to share this bond with you

A bond that lifelong friends will have

I think of you each day

Though you are not seen everyday

I see you on my screen


Just a glance at your name in my gadget

Cheer me up and make my day

There are days when I

Opened my inner self to you

And traded laughs and pain


I hardly meet you

But feel as if I know you most of my life

For most of them it might sound

Stupid, but it’s not for me


Adi, you are so kind and generous

Will do anything not to loose your friendship.

No comments: