Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lost Love

The pain of going through a broken relationship is awful. Realizing that the special person, who meant life, is no more yours is like world coming to an end. Once you are betrayed, it really hurts and you are shattered completely; everyone looks like a betrayer to you.

Here is a love, shedding tears for LOST LOVE:

Tears roll down, I think of you all day and night. Your smile, your talks, your promises – I was there always for you and you did this to me. Why? I cannot understand it at all.

You said I meant world to you, I really thought I meant something to you. The bond we shared, the care I poured, the warmth we felt, the fear I wiped – nothing seem to exist.

But I was real!

How will you ever know the pain you caused me?
There are so many words unsaid, many more dreams to fall apart.

I was confused if you were going away from me or coming closer!

I am all alone standing, thinking if this day is dream or happening for true?

Did you really wanted all this to end this way?

You said – I am your answer for whole of your life.

Now I am left with questions unanswered.

I still love you the way I did! I still want you in my life!!

I wish you remember my mobile number, just incase –

If you ever realize my real care and love!!

No comments: