Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can’t Be Wiped Out



After a long time – Yesterday, I spoke to one of my friends. Though it has been few months that we dint speak to each other the way we used to, I was not able to put the memories off my mind. I always had to fight within me to overcome the truth and accept that we both were almost going far from each other. Till yesterday, I had this dilemma. But I was wrong. My friend feels the exact way I do. He still remembers our talks and ambitions. Discussed and unsaid. Noticed and yet to fall. Laughs and hard-times. I felt immense to learn all these.

Many of us stop talking/fight/avoid our friends for negligible reasons. We try many ways to stop thinking of them, but vain.

Here are few lines through which I am trying to exhibit the way I feel -

Everyone say that friendship is to hold

But I do not believe in that

Coz I don’t feel I need to keep

Something that can’t be wiped out

Am certain in what I have

Coz I am talking about you

‘H’, one of my esteemed friends

I find it hard to portray

The friendship that we share

Especially when there’s nothing

That could ever weigh against

I still wonder

On all the confusions

That took us very far apart

Now, I give you a word

There can never be another

It’s just You and Me


2 comments:

RockSta said...

Visually and emotionally stunning post. But you make us wait for so long. Now I realized it is worth the wait.

RK said...

@ RockSta

Thank you for your comment!